This is our official site for our latest updates on the impact of the coronavirus. Please bookmark https://www.reverebank.com/update/ to check for ongoing updates.
In light of growing concerns about the spread of COVID-19 (“Coronavirus”), we at Revere Bank want you to know we are closely monitoring the situation while continuing to provide you with access to the banking services you need. Our intent is to ensure the safety of our employees, customers and communities while ensuring business continuity. Click the link below to learn what you can expect from us.
- March 23, 2020 – Coronavirus Update for Revere Bank Clients – Temporary Branch Access Changes
- March 17, 2020 – Coronavirus Update for Revere Bank Clients
We Are Here to Help
Revere Bank is committed to supporting our clients who are experiencing financial difficulties as a result of the impact of COVID-19. If you are facing financial hardship, please contact your relationship manager, branch manager or our customer service center at 1-866-920-8185 to discuss options for your particular situation. You may also send us a message and a customer service representative will promptly respond to you.
COVID-19 Resources and Information
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
World Health Organization
- CARES Act (Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act; S. 3548)
- Additional information coming soon
U.S. Small Business Administration
- Maryland Coronavirus Information for Business
- Maryland Small Business COVID-19 Emergency Relief Loan Fund
- Maryland Small Business COVID-19 Emergency Grant Relief Fund
- Maryland COVID-19 Layoff Aversion Fund—Workforce Development and Adult Learning
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 Outbreak in Maryland (Statistics)