Revere Bank Business Internet Banking Customer:
We’re excited to announce that the new and improved eRevere Business Internet Banking service will be launched on 07/15/2019. This new, streamlined interface with intuitive navigation will improve your online banking experience. Some of the new features include:
- A simple login process with your username (Business Access ID) and password in one location, along with Passcode Authentication for password resets
- Easy access from the home screen to account balances, transfers, recent transactions and bill payments
- Simplified menu options, allowing you to manage activity from one page, as well as the ability to perform many tasks directly from the home screen
- New user interface for ACH Manager provides access to more information from a single page
- Enhanced functionality for Stop Payments
- Simplified profile management
- Responsive design to enhance your mobile and tablet experience
- Supports “Soft Token” phone app for more convenience *Coming Soon*
Please be sure to click the play button below to view the new eRevere Business Internet Banking video. You can also view the video on our website in the Resource Center Video Library.
PLEASE READ—Important information for all users
Bookmarks and Favorites: If you have established a bookmark to access eRevere Business Internet Banking, or set it up as a “Favorite,” the link will no longer work. You will need to create a new bookmark or set up a new “Favorite.”
New Login Process: You will now enter both your username AND password on the home page. You have two options to log in: 1) Go to the Revere Bank home page and click on the BUSINESS button located in the Online Banking box in the upper left side of the page; or 2) Click on the blue Online Banking button located on the upper right side of the home page and all pages of our website.
- Your username (Business Access ID) will remain the same. If you use Autofill to automatically enter your username and password, you will need to type in your credentials in order to log in. If you do not know or remember your username, please contact your banking office.
- You will be asked to answer a security question and agree to terms and conditions the first time you log in.
- Bill Pay users will initially be prompted for additional security, which may include your mother’s maiden name, date of birth, phone number, and security question.
- The Forgot password or PIN? option is available to you after you enter your username and/or password incorrectly on the home page. You are then directed to the Log In page. Click on the Forgot password or PIN? link near the bottom of the screen.
- We are available to answer any questions you may have. Please contact your banking office to speak with a representative, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt reply.