Quick Bank: Revere Bank’s Remote Deposit Service
Deposit checks from the convenience of your own desktop and eliminate multiple trips to the bank. It’s easy, fast, and secure.
Quick Bank, Revere Bank’s remote deposit service, offers you the ultimate convenience of depositing checks from your own desk or place of business by using a scanner and software provided by the bank. All you need is a computer with a high-speed Internet connection.* Make deposits by 5:45 p.m. for credit each business day. The scanner and service are provided for a nominal fee. Per item charges apply.
- CPU: Intel P4 or AMD 1.5 GHz processor
- Monitor with 1024 X 768 resolution
- 512 MB RAM
- 1.5 GB Hard Drive
- Ethernet Adapter (10/100)
- Microsoft Windows XP or Microsoft Windows 2000 (SP1)
- Open USB 2.0 Port Network Connectivity:
- Ethernet Connection: DSL, ADSL, Cable, T1 and other high-speed Internet connections are recommended.
- Internet Access: If the workstation must connect to the Internet through a corporate firewall, the corporate firewall must be configured to allow the client to initiate HTTPS requests (port 443) to the Remote Staging Server (RSS) and receive corresponding HTTPS responses from the RSS (bi-directional). If a proxy server is being used, the workstation users will need the IP address, port number, and a user ID and password (if the proxy is authenticating).
- User must be a Local Administrator on the PC.
- Software should be installed on the local drive.