If you need to open a business checking account, Revere Bank offers a variety of accounts to meet the requirements of your small- to medium-sized business.
As a community bank, we’ve gained a reputation in the markets we serve for unmatched personal service and success in helping local businesses grow. Explore the options below to discover a business checking account that perfectly fits your business.
If you’d like to speak with a financial service associate who will gladly answer all of your questions, please call 866-920-8185.
Get Your Business Checking Account Started Today!
Take advantage of online business checking account access and a Revere Bank Business Check Card from Mastercard® – free when you sign up for a business checking account today.
Checking Accounts Designed For Your Business
The following checking accounts are designed to help your business grow with convenient, flexible and secure options—regardless of size. We’ll work with you to determine which account provides the best options for your business.
For Small Businesses With Limited Monthly Transactions
The Business Classic Checking Account is perfect for small businesses with limited monthly transactions.
- No monthly maintenance fee when you maintain a minimum daily balance of $500
- No charge for up to 250 transactions per month
- Open an account today with just $100
Business Classic Plus
For Mid-Sized Businesses With Limited Transactions
The Business Classic Plus Checking Account is created specially for medium-sized businesses with limited monthly transactions.
- Enjoy up to 100 debits and 200 deposited item transactions at no charge.
- Pay no service charge for six months when you open a new account.
- Business owners enjoy no monthly maintenance fee for personal Advantage Checking accounts. Your employees pay no maintenance fees on checking accounts when they use direct payroll deposit.
- Receive pricing benefits by linking your deposit and loan balances.
- Choose one of the following combined minimum daily balance options to waive the monthly maintenance fee:
- $5,000 combined business balance in your checking and/or related savings, money market, and/or certificate of deposit; or
- $30,000 combined business balance in your checking and/or related savings, money market, certificate of deposit, and/or business loan balances (can include the business owner’s home equity line/loan).
- Open an account with just $100.
For Larger Businesses Seeking Extra Services
The Business Advantage Plus Checking Account is ideal for larger businesses looking for the ultimate in cash management services.
- Save with an earnings credit that can offset your monthly service charge
- Deposit checks from your desktop with Quick Bank remote deposit service
- Zero balance accounts
- Corporate sweeps allow you to earn interest on corporate funds
- No minimum balance
For Local & Community-Based Nonprofits
The Nonprofit Checking Account is custom-designed to meet the needs of local and community-based nonprofit organizations.
- No maintenance fee when you maintain a $50 balance
- Online banking access.
Interest on Lawyer Trust Account (IOLTA) Program
For Attorneys, Law Firms and Professional Corporations
- Interest-bearing trust account
- Revere Bank’s partnership with the legal profession to raise funds to help ensure equal access to justice for the underserved.
MAHT (Maryland Affordable Housing Trust)
For Title Insurers and Title Insurance Agents
- Interest-bearing trust account allows title insurers and title insurance agents to pool client trust funds in connection with escrows, settlements, closings, or title indemnification related to properties in Maryland.
Contact Revere Bank For More Information Today
If you’re ready to open a business checking account in Maryland, call 866-920-8185 or click here to contact us online.
Revere Bank specializes in helping businesses like yours with financial services aimed at supporting your growth. We provide the flexibility, resources, and connections you need to achieve your goals.
Go from Open a Business Checking Account to the main Business Banking page
Go back to the Revere Bank HOMEPAGE