Revere Bank Holidays 2020
All bank offices will be closed on the holidays listed below. No transactions will be processed on these days.
- New Year’s Day: Wednesday, January 1, 2020
- Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.: Monday, January 20, 2020
- Presidents’ Day: Monday, February 17, 2020
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 25, 2020
- Labor Day: Monday, September 7, 2020
- Columbus Day: Monday, October 12, 2020
- Veterans Day: Wednesday, November 11, 2020
- Thanksgiving Day: Thursday, November 26, 2020
- Christmas Day: Friday, December 25, 2020
ACH ORIGINATION DEADLINES
For all bank holidays noted above, online banking will be available for inquiry only and all transaction requests will be processed on the next business day.
If you originate ACH – files should be submitted two business days prior to the effective date to ensure they post on the settlement date.
- A file with an effective date for Tuesday, January 21, 2020, should be submitted on Thursday, January 16, 2020
- A file with an effective date for Thursday, November 12, 2020, should be submitted on Monday, November 9, 2020