Revere Bank Holidays 2019
All bank offices will be closed on the holidays listed below. No transactions will be processed on these days.
- New Year’s Day: Tuesday, January 1, 2019
- Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.: Monday, January 21, 2019
- Presidents’ Day: Monday, February 18, 2019
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 27, 2019
- Independence Day: Thursday, July 4, 2019
- Labor Day: Monday, September 2, 2019
- Columbus Day: Monday, October 14, 2019
- Veterans Day: Monday, November 11, 2019
- Thanksgiving Day: Thursday, November 28, 2019
- Christmas Day: Wednesday, December 25, 2019
ACH ORIGINATION DEADLINES
For all bank holidays noted above, online banking will be available for inquiry only and all transaction requests will be processed on the next business day.
If you originate ACH – files should be submitted two business days prior to the effective date to ensure they post on the settlement date.
- A file with an effective date for Tuesday, January 22, 2019, should be submitted on Thursday, January 17, 2019
- A file with an effective date for Friday, July 5, 2019, should be submitted on Tuesday, July 2, 2019