Bank Holiday Schedule & ACH Origination Deadlines
Revere Bank Holidays 2018
All bank offices will be closed on the holidays listed below. No transactions will be processed on these days.
- New Year’s Day (Observed): Monday, January 1, 2018
- Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.: Monday, January 15, 2018
- Presidents’ Day: Monday, February 19, 2018
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 28, 2018
- Independence Day: Wednesday, July 4, 2018
- Labor Day: Monday, September 3, 2018
- Columbus Day: Monday, October 8, 2018
- Veterans Day: Monday, November 12, 2018
- Thanksgiving Day: Thursday, November 22, 2018
- Christmas Day: Tuesday, December 25, 2018
ACH ORIGINATION DEADLINES
For all bank holidays noted above, online banking will be available for inquiry only and all transaction requests will be processed on the next business day.
If you originate ACH – files should be submitted two business days prior to the effective date to ensure they post on the settlement date.
- A file with an effective date for Tuesday, January 17, 2018, should be submitted on Thursday, January 11, 2018
- A file with an effective date for Wednesday, July 5, 2018, should be submitted on Friday, June 30, 2018
Please contact your branch or relationship manager with any additional questions.